At ONEHOPE we are constantly working to improve our giving strategy and our impact, which sometimes means changing the nonprofits that we fund. This year, we launched our gorgeous dot pattern labels, which are visual representations of how we approach the causes that we fund. Each varietal features a key statistic that serves as the indicator for why we fund the cause and the specific impact that each bottle funds. We are thrilled to continue our mission where every bottle makes an impact through the following organizations:
- Sparkling Brut – WhyHunger – Every case funds 25 meals to someone in need.
- Sauvignon Blanc – Trees4Trees– Every case plants 6 trees.
- Chardonnay – Gateway for Cancer Research – Every 2 cases funds a clinical trial for one woman with breast cancer.
- Pinot Noir – ASPCA – Every case funds one animal adoption.
- Zinfandel – Team Rubicon – Every 3 cases gives a veteran a chance to continue their service through disaster relief.
- Merlot – END7 – Every bottle saves a life.
- Cabernet Sauvignon – ACT Today! – Every 10 cases funds ABA therapy for one child with autism.
Video and Production by Bros In Ink
Our company has always valued creating beautifully crafted products that both delight and make the world better. In 2014, we planted roots in Napa Valley and our design evolved into one of elegance, simplicity and social consciousness, in order to reflect those values.
Our new labels are visual representations of both the quality of the wine and the causes they support. The symmetrical pattern on the front calls to mind our meticulously planted vineyards and the perfectly balanced wines produced from them. The pattern also represents a statistic, descriptive of the cause each varietal supports. The back label gives further details about the pattern, the cause, the wine and our winemaker, Rob Mondavi, Jr.
At ONEHOPE, we are committed to delivering some of the best award-winning wines in the country and making a positive social impact with every purchase. Now, we feel our labels reflect the exceptional quality and social impact inside every bottle of ONEHOPE.
We can’t wait for you to indulge and do good. Check out our new labels here!
This sweet and savory pastry will melt in your mouth. Paired with ONEHOPE California Chardonnay, the chévre, cherry and buttery pastry highlight the crisp apple and pear notes in the wine. Enjoy the hint of caramel on the finish to perfectly meld with the savory chévre and pastry. Scroll down for recipe
Is there anything better than pumpkin spice in the fall? When the weather turns crisp and cool, there is simply nothing better than a little something pumpkin at the beginning or end of your day. We were craving pumpkin donuts to pair with our ONEHOPE Coffee and searched for the best recipe out there. We found this one, tested it out and it was a huge hit. Can’t wait to make them again!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 18 donuts
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter/grease donut pan.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined. In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together granulated sugar and brown sugar until well combined. Make sure there are no clumps of brown sugar remaining. Add canola oil, eggs, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract and mix with an electric mixer until well combined and consistency is even. Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture and continue to mix until well combined. Fill your donut wells 3/4 full.
- Bake for 13-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the dough comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow donuts to cool for up to 5 minutes.
- While donuts are cooling, combine your granulated sugar and ground cinnamon in a bowl and whisk together. Place each donut into cinnamon and sugar mixture individually and generously cover with sugar mixture.
- Serve while warm and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from here.
As many of us already know, candy and wine are a match made in heaven. But what wine goes best with some of your favorite Halloween treats? Lucky for you, we at ONEHOPE did the research for you. Here you will find the absolute best wine pairings for some of the most popular fun-sized goodies. Happy HalloWINE!
Sparkling Wine + Kit-Kats
The crisp bubbles from our Sparkling Brut match perfectly with the crisp wafers of a Kit-Kat. Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat bar and pop open the bubbly – stat!
Sauvignon Blanc + Skittles
The bright, sweet fruit flavors in Skittles enhance the green acidic notes in our Sauvignon Blanc. Taste and toast the rainbow!
Chardonnay + Twix
Since our Chardonnay is crisp and fruit forward rather than buttery, it tastes wonderful with a buttery caramel Twix bar. The two combined create flavors of a caramel apple!
Pinot Noir + Red Vines
Biting into a red vine before taking your next sip of our Pinot Noir will bring out this wine’s intense strawberry flavors. Although it will be tempting, we don’t recommend drinking wine through a licorice straw!
Merlot + Snickers
Since ONEHOPE Merlot is blended with Cabernet Sauvignon, making it more tannic than most Merlots, it’s a great match for Snickers. The salty peanuts and creamy caramel enhance the cherry and spicy notes in the Merlot. (Sidenote: if you need a break from wine, Snickers also taste great with an ice cold beer!)
Zinfandel+ Hershey’s Milk Chocolate
This pairing sure is all-American! This iconic candy bar pairs wonderfully with our Zinfandel, which supports our troops! The chocolate’s creaminess really highlights the dark cherry and plum, and its white pepper finish.
Cabernet Sauvignon + Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
The rich, creamy and salty peanut butter filling in a Reese’s needs a wine with some meat on its bones – and ONEHOPE Cabernet Sauvignon is the perfect fit. Our Cabernet’s silky smooth tannins match that amazing peanut buttery-goodness filling. Warning: 1 peanut butter cup is never enough.
Candy & Wine pairings by Kristen Shroyer
Photos by Megan Robinson
At ONEHOPE, we can proudly say that we give back 365 days per year. We have no caps and no end dates for any of our causes and have donated over $1.2M to partner non-profits to date. As one of our core seven California tier varietals, our Chardonnay benefits Gateway for Cancer Research – an amazing organization that provides clinical trials to women with breast cancer. Clinical trials are SO crucial to eventually finding a cure to this disease that strikes 1 in 8 women and we are thrilled to be supporting such a worthy cause 365 days per year.
With Hope at Home, you can fundraise for any cause with 15% of sales from your event benefitting your non-profit of choice. During the month of October, we get so many inquiries from our community to host an event benefitting Breast Cancer and countless requests for ideas on how to throw the perfect pink party. Throwing a memorable wine tasting sounds complicated, but a few quick DIYs and simple appetizers that perfectly pair with our wine is a much easier feat than one would think. Scroll down to take a look at our ideas below and click to find step-by-step instructions on each of the links.
Cheers and thanks for supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month!