At ONEHOPE we are constantly working to improve our giving strategy and our impact, which sometimes means changing the nonprofits that we fund. This year, we launched our gorgeous dot pattern labels, which are visual representations of how we approach the causes that we fund. Each varietal features a key statistic that serves as the indicator for why we fund the cause and the specific impact that each bottle funds. We are thrilled to continue our mission where every bottle makes an impact through the following organizations:
- Sparkling Brut – WhyHunger – Every case funds 25 meals to someone in need.
- Sauvignon Blanc – Trees4Trees- Every case plants 6 trees.
- Chardonnay – Gateway for Cancer Research – Every 2 cases funds a clinical trial for one woman with breast cancer.
- Pinot Noir – ASPCA – Every case funds one animal adoption.
- Zinfandel – Team Rubicon – Every 3 cases gives a veteran a chance to continue their service through disaster relief.
- Merlot – END7 – Every bottle saves a life.
- Cabernet Sauvignon – ACT Today! – Every 10 cases funds ABA therapy for one child with autism.