Happy Friday everyone! Today we have a refreshing end of summer recipe to share with you all! Although this spritzer has some fall flavors, its perfect to sip on the hot summer nights we have left. It's refreshing flavors pair nicely with a dessert, so try this cocktail as an after dinner treat or even in the morning in place of a mimosa with your favorite pancakes!
1 cup all natural sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons ground cardamom
2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cloves
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 chai tea bags
3 cups Pomegranate Sparkling Wine (1 bottle)
1. Mix sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, nutmeg and cloves together in a small bowl.
2. Boil 4 cups of hot water and add tea bags. Add ½ cup chai sugar to the tea and mix until dissolved. Let the tea get lukewarm before removing the tea packets and placing in the fridge to chill for one hour.
3. Rim 6 glasses with an orange slice and dip in the chai sugar.
4. Add 3 cups Pomegranate Sparkling to the tea and pour over ice.
5. To make an adult libation, add one cup bourbon and drink responsibly.
Our Pomegranate Sparkling Wine can be bought through a viaONEHOPE cause entrepreneur (CEO) in your area. Visit the link to learn more!
We hope you all have a great rest of your summer! Enjoy.
The ONEHOPE Team
Recipe by: Olive and Artisan