Cinnamon Orange Sparkling Cocktail
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total: 2 hours
Follow steps 1-2 here. Transfer mixture into a glass bottle/carafe and place in the refrigerator to cool (~90 minutes).
- ONEHOPE Sparkling Brut
- 1 small orange peel (1 strip about 1" x 2")
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- Orange peels (for garnish)
- Combine sugar, ground cinnamon and small orange peel in food processor. Blend until sugar is an even consistency (pieces or orange rind should be tiny).
- Rim champagne flutes with cinnamon, sugar and orange rimming sugar. Fill glasses 1/3 with chilled mulled wine and top with Sparkling.
- Garnish with orange peel and cinnamon stick.
- Store any leftover mulled wine in the refrigerator for up to two weeks and enjoy throughout the holiday season! Cheers!