Father’s day is coming, and along with it an opportunity to honor the men who have made a difference in your life. Go big this year, and consider gifts for all the men in your life. Maybe a grandpa, an uncle, a brother, a husband, or even a best friend has made a huge impact on your life. Whoever that man may be, here’s a look at the top gifts for Father’s Day 2017.
ONEHOPE Wine Gift Box
Who would we be if we didn’t put a shameless plug in here? Honestly though, a ONEHOPE wine gift box is a great way to honor a variety of different men in your life. With several themes to choose from, matching the personality of the gift to the recipient is a breeze. Boxes start at just $49 and each box includes a charitable donation to a worthwhile cause. Choosing a box that benefits a cause that matters to dad is a great way to offer two gifts for the cost of one. Click here to start shopping!
For the tech-savvy man in your life, consider an Amazon Echo or Google Home device. Both are voice activated and offer functions like creating a shopping list, answering basic questions, and playing music from a streaming service. Both devices retail for just under $200.
- Also for the tech-savvy dad, you may consider: a portable power bank to recharge devices on the go, a discovery drone (complete with camera and Wi-Fi functionality), or a few new GPS Tile locators.
Get Out There
The rugged outdoorsman who is always off on an adventure; every family has one! Consider a pocket-sized EDC (every day carry) keychain for this man! It’s a Paracord base with up to 16 handy tools to make camping, fishing, and backpacking trips more enjoyable. For under $50, it’s a steal!
- Also worth thought for your adventurous man: a Leatherman or Quiet Carry Mini Q multi-tool knife, a Kammok Roo Hammock, and a new pair of durable hiking boots.
The dads who always ask for socks and underwear are always the least fun to shop for, aren’t they? But it doesn’t have to be that way anymore! Get something practical, useful, and even fun when you choose MeUndies. They’re incredibly soft and feature funky, fun designs that are so memorable! An online-only operation, costs are low and shipping is free.
- Also consider: A thin leather wallet just large enough for a few crucial cards, a membership to the Dollar Shave Club, or a BirchBoxMan monthly gift box subscription, you can also gift one of the best wooden watches which with no doubt they would love.
This year father’s day falls on June 18, 2017. When considering which gift works best for the man in your life, don’t forget to consider things like:
- Budget- Women tend to shop with their hearts, whereas men tend to shop with their budget in mind. If sensibility and budget matter to him, make sure not to go too extravagant. Instead, go for something that scores big on usefulness, creativity, or sentiment. It doesn't have to have a big price tag to make a big impact.
- Play to his strengths- Does dad like to tinker with tools? Then absolutely head to The Home Depot. But maybe your dad is a gourmet chef who would much rather receive a new garlic press. Gifts don’t have to be stereotypical. Instead, think outside of the box and score big points!
- Shipping time- If you want to order online or have something personalized, you’ll want to make sure that you’re checking production and shipping times before pressing “Go” on the order. Keep an eye on the calendar and make sure your gift will arrive in time.