Every year on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving is Giving Tuesday. This day marks the start of the charitable season. It is a day of giving, fueled by the power of social media and collaboration, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
We at ONEHOPE are proud to participate in this global day of giving. We give back year round, but today marks a special day to recognize our cause partners and the work that they do. You can learn more about our cause partners here.
This holiday season, our Black Friday sale has:
- Funded 57 hours of ABA therapy for children with autism
- Helped 130 veterans continue their service through disaster relief - Found 99 shelter animals a forever home
- Provided 6,804 meals to children fighting hunger
- Funded 101 clinical trials for women with breast cancer
- Planted 931 trees in global reforestation projects
...And counting! (Our sales ends tonight at 11:59pm). Help us continue the movement this #GivingTuesday.
The ONEHOPE Team