The next season of The Bachelorette is coming up quickly and we have everything you need to throw the ultimate viewing party. No matter who you’re rooting for this season, we all can agree that one of the best parts of the show is getting together with your gal pals and critiquing it all. Here are our tips for having an amazing gettogether:
- Get your brackets ready- the first step to throwing a Bachelor/Bachelorette viewing party is to have a bracket system in place for voting. If you aren’t familiar with the Bachelor/Bachelorette brackets, think of it as fantasy football for the show. Make your picks before each rose ceremony and rack up points against your friends. We recommend checking out Bach Bracket to get started!
- Create the perfect signature cocktail- no viewing party is complete without a signature drink! Whether you decide to keep the rosé flowing all night, or create a sophisticated champagne cocktail, we’ve got you covered. Try this classy floral cocktail that would make the perfect addition to your party!
(Photo Credit: Beijos Events)
- All Rosé Everything- since roses are such a big part of The Bachelor/Bachelorette, we thought it was only fitting to have a rosé theme going throughout the night! Have a rosé tasting with the many rosé bottles we offer, and make a cute “Will You Accept This Rosé?” sign to post up at the tasting table. Get fresh roses for your party and place them throughout your home. Want to really take the rosé theme to the next level? Try baking this delicious raspberry rosé cake and wow your guests with your skills!
- Make an insta-worthy backdrop- create a fun backdrop for your friends to snap photos all night. Whether you want to go with a simple gold streamer style drop, or try taping flowers all over your wall, you’re guaranteed some amazing event pics.
(Photo credit: Style Me Pretty)
- Fantasy Sweets- last but not least, complete your party with a table of “Fantasy Sweets” (get it?) that everyone will go crazy for. To complement your raspberry rosé cake above, we recommend a variety of tastes and textures like red velvet brownies, macarons, and rose shaped cookies on a beautiful display.
(Photo Credit: Kara’s Party Ideas)
We hope you have an amazing party filled with lots of friends and even more bubbly. Cheers!
The ONEHOPE Wine Team