Poppers are a game day favorite, but they can be a mess to prep and eat. We knew we wanted the flavor so we sought out to find a simpler way to remake the classic. When we stumbled upon this recipe, we knew we had a winner. Pair this addicting dip with our Sauvignon Blanc. This super crisp, stainless steel aged wine is perfect to cut though the savory cheese and is refreshing on the palate after the punch of spice from the jalapeño.
Jalapeño Popper Dip + Sauvignon Blanc
2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
4-6 jalapeños chopped and deseeded
1 1/2 cups Mexican Four Cheese Blend
1/4 cup diced green onion
1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
1/2 stick of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients (except topping ingredients) in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine ingredients for topping and set aside.
- Spread cheese and jalapeño mixture in an oven safe dish (~8"x8") and top with cracker mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the topping is browned and bubbly.
Serve with ONEHOPE Sauvignon Blanc! Cheers!