Happy Wednesday wine lovers! There is so much to celebrate this spring- April is National Poetry Month and Mother's Day is right around the corner. To celebrate these two occasions, we partnered with Papyrus and some amazing brands to celebrate the inspirational women in your life.
From April 10th - April 28th, hop on over to the PAPYRUS Facebook page and find the poem they've shared. To enter the giveaway, comment on the post with three adjectives that describe an inspirational woman in your life.
Papyrus will select three winners to receive the ultimate Mother’s Day package—a $100 PAPYRUS online gift card plus a Mother’s Day gift basket to give to that inspirational woman in your life, whether it’s a mother, grandmother, teacher, or neighbor.
The ONEHOPE Team
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: Schurman Retail Group, 500 Chadbourne Road, Fairfield, CA 94533 (“Sponsor” or “Schurman Retail Group”).
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Celebrating Women Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) begins on Monday April 10, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on Friday April 28, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), by which time entries must be received to be valid. The computer clock of Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
3. WHO CAN ENTER: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Upon request, Participants must provide proof of age acceptable to Sponsor. No purchase is necessary to participate, enter or win. Employees of Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and the advertising, marketing and promotion agencies of each; any other entity that develops or distributes materials for or related to this Sweepstakes; any other entity that, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, is determined to be so closely related to Sponsor’s operations such that participation would result in the appearance of impropriety; and the immediate family members of all of the forgoing are NOT eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Immediate family is defined as: mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, children, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, step-parents, step-children, grandmother, grandfather, grandchildren, and any relative or other person residing in the employee’s place of residence. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the 50 United States and D.C., and where prohibited by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor will post a question on the PAPYRUS Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/papyrus). To enter, Participants must input their answer to the posted prompt by commenting on the Celebrating Women Giveaway post. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. Incomplete, multiple, mechanically reproduced and automated entries will be void and disqualified.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Within 24 hours after the close of each weekly installment of the Sweepstakes Period, there will be one (1) drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Weekly Installment Period to randomly select one (1) potential Prize winner. Proof of entry does not constitute evidence of timely receipt of entry or eligibility. The potential Prize winner for each drawing will be replied to and announced on the PAPYRUS Facebook page, and asked to private message Sponsor with their residence address and email information. If any potential winner cannot be reached or does not respond within three (3) days of notification, then the potential winner forfeits the Prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected and notified. All potential alternate winners selected will be subject to the same requirements for claiming the Prize. Drawings will continue for each prize until the potential Prize winner timely claims the Prize award. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor.
6. PRIZES & VALUES: One (1) $100 PAPYRUS Online Gift Card to shop at www.papyrusonline.com (ARV $100) and one (1) PAPYRUS Gift Basket to be sent to the Participant’s recipient of choice (ARV $309.20) (“Prize”) will be awarded to three (3) eligible Participants. No transfer or substitution of Prize or cash alternative is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize of equal or greater value should a Prize become unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes and fees on or applicable to Prize are the sole responsibility of each Prize winner.
7. GENERAL RULES: Each $100 PAPYRUS Online Gift Card will be emailed to the email address provided by each winner within six weeks of winner verification. Each of the PAPYRUS Gift Baskets will be shipped to the address provided by each winner within six weeks of winner verification. Return of any Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate winner will be selected based on the criteria stated herein. Acceptance of Prize constitutes winner’s agreement that Sponsor may use winner’s name, biographical data and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion in all media worldwide, without notice or further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Drawing times are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to change drawing times. By participating, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, Wpromote, Facebook and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively the “Releasees”) from and against any and all liability for claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, which may occur in connection with use of the website (including, but not limited to, damage to Participants’ or others’ computer equipment resulting from participation), entry into the Sweepstakes, or from acceptance, possession use/misuse of any Prize awarded. By entering and participating in this promotion, each Participant certifies eligibility and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives, including Wpromote, which shall be final on all Sweepstakes matters. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. ENTRY ERRORS/TAMPERING: Sponsor is not responsible for (i) electronic or digital transmissions or any entries that are late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delay in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed of unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to any Participant’s or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (iv) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules; (v) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the winner; or (vii) malfunctions or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including, but not limited to, viruses, worms and denial of service attacks). Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, but shall not be obligated, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to fraud, misconduct, computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, tampering, transmission failures, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that affect or corrupt the integrity, administration, fairness, or security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, and to select the winners based on a random drawing only from among all eligible entries received as of the date/time of such termination/cancellation or modification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods and to disqualify and prosecute any individual using such a method.
10. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of the Official Rules may be obtained by visiting https://www.papyrusonline.com/inspiration/giveaways-contests
11. WINNER’S LIST: To request a winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope (residents of WA and VT may omit return postage) for receipt after May 1, 2017 and no later than May 6, 2017 to: Schurman Retail – Celebrating Women Giveaway, Group, 500 Chadbourne Road, Fairfield, CA 94533.