As a kid, there's nothing more refreshing than a popsicle in the summer, but #winenot get creative and make them for adults too? Making your own popsicles is so simple and are so much healthier than store-bought with artificial flavoring and added sugar.
- Blend blueberries in a blender or food processor until an even consistency is reached. Add water slowly to the blender to help reach desired consistency. Pour blueberry mixture into a bowl.
- Repeat step 1 with raspberries.
- In a popsicle mold, pour your raspberry mixture into each mold until 1/3 of the mold is full. Freeze your first layer. Note: we used this mold to make the freezing process super quick (each layer froze in 5-7 minutes).
- Once raspberry layer is frozen, repeat with your lemonade and blueberry mixture.
- When popsicles are completely frozen, remove from the mold and place in a wine glass.
- Top with ONEHOPE Sparkling Brut.