Pear and Sparkling Cider Cocktail
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups chilled pear nectar
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 cups ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine
- 4 ounces bourbon whiskey (we used Knob Creek)
- 1 pear, unpeeled and cored cut into thin slices lengthwise
- 2/3 cup sugar, 1/3 cup cinnamon mixed for rimming
- Rim champagne coups with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Combine pear nectar, apple cider, sparkling wine and whiskey in a pitcher and serve immediately.
- Garnish with sliced pear.
- Recipe adapted from here.