Pumpkin Pie Sparkling Sgroppino
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cups chilled vodka
- 1 pint pumpkin gelato (if you can’t find, vanilla gelato with a dash of pumpkin pie spice is a great substitute)
- 1/2 bottle ONEHOPE Sparkling Wine
- 1 cup ice
- Ground Cinnamon (for garnish)
- 4 ground honey graham cracker crumbs (for rimmer)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Rim chilled martini glasses with graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour mixture into glasses and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon.